Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf has this got to do with Benitez? This is like the third time a post not even involving him as been dragged back to him. He’d gone mate, get him out of your head, focus on the problems at hand if you can even see them.
You have been fuming about literally everything since the Fatman got binned off. I get that you miss him and his "strategic review" but it is you that needs to get over his sacking and get behind the team.

So what is his purpose at the club for?

@davek is maybe actually right when he says he's here to lay the cones out

If all he does is lay cones, it does beg the question why managers like Allardyce and Ancelotti speak so highly of him. It would also beg the question, why removing him would be such a priority?

It just felt an odd point thats all. Getting rid of a coach, who in honesty has stepped in twice as caretaker and really improved performances on the clowns who went before him.

My suspicion is interview tomorrow, not finalising a deal. Maybe some crossed wires. We will see though.
Looking at the journalist Sepulveda: he seems to have broken the Chiquinho to Wolves story a week ago.

He might have some credibility. And if he says personal terms are complete and the whole entourage are flying in then we have to maybe sit up and take notice.

I think you're right though: it'll be him to fly in and conduct his interviews face to face.

If all he does is lay cones, it does beg the question why managers like Allardyce and Ancelotti speak so highly of him. It would also beg the question, why removing him would be such a priority?

It just felt an odd point thats all. Getting rid of a coach, who in honesty has stepped in twice as caretaker and really improved performances on the clowns who went before him.
You have an emotional attachment to him because he's a ex player.

This sentimental bollocks from people like you is why the club is in a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.