Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Wolfswinkel or Fer, but I feel confident about Wilfried Bony at Swansea. He is a super talent and I can't see him doing anything but flourish in that Swansea side under Laudrup. He will take the premier league by storm.. I'd wager he'll score 15-20 goals in the league this season.

Only clip sky have of him is a header about 6 foot wide - keeper doesn't move ! That said hardly makes him a bad player ! (Bony)

Heard he had a alcohol problem.

Just like that Francesco Coco Trial in Man City: He has quality but his lifestyle is not professional at all.

Pretty telling that the red ****e would only offer the lad a trial. Weird situation either way but thank **** we dodged that bullet.

Nah we are proper ****e because Southampton signed a player we were interested in. And now Soton are improving out of sight and we are going backwards etc etc or whatever other bull**** hktoffee and that bluenose1995 soothsayer like to bleat on about.

Nah we are proper ****e because Southampton signed a player we were interested in. And now Soton are improving out of sight and we are going backwards etc etc or whatever other bull**** hktoffee and that bluenose1995 soothsayer like to bleat on about.

Whilst I agree, don't be singling out people mate!
It's just not cricket.

Not sure of the exact timings, but wonder if this was a deal done for Adkins and now having seen him Pochettino just doesn't fancy him or think he's up to it. There was always a concern that he would struggle with the pace of the Prem.

It goes to show though - players not always as good as the media would make us believe. I guess all transfers have an element of risk like this and the Bony to Swansea, Wolfswinkel and potential Fer to Norwich ones are other interesting ones to watch.

you are right, adkins bought him. right after the transfer he got the sack. I think Forren is a good player, and I do believe he could do a job for us. Not ahead of Jagielka and Distin though.

you are right, adkins bought him. right after the transfer he got the sack. I think Forren is a good player, and I do believe he could do a job for us. Not ahead of Jagielka and Distin though.

Heard the Saint fans' consensus is Forren is a Committee Signing. He was not signed by Adkins, not rated by Pochettino, but rather under recommendation of Nicola Cortese.

The situation is even stranger as Cortese is not really a football man. He is put there by (then sill living) Liebherr, and now acting as some kind of custodian of a large valuable piece of estate of a dead man.

Its like... Robert Elstone bringing in a player w/o consulting the manager.

Heard the Saint fans' consensus is Forren is a Committee Signing. He was not signed by Adkins, not rated by Pochettino, but rather under recommendation of Nicola Cortese.

The situation is even stranger as Cortese is not really a football man. He is put there by (then sill living) Liebherr, and now acting as some kind of custodian of a large valuable piece of estate of a dead man.

Its like... Robert Elstone bringing in a player w/o consulting the manager.

I have heard this is true too.

Kind of embarrassing for Forren really, i don't think he deserves this. Would still do a decent job at 10 different PL clubs, even a top-tier champo team would be good. Oh well, Molde must have made good money on this half-season loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.