VAR

Can you believe them getting a pen for that? lol We have to die in the box for us to even get close to decision.
That was a disgrace, no way in a million years we get that. So a Liverpool player has 3 chances when he’s clipped in the box. Go down straight away. Stay on your feet and try and score. Or stay on your feet then realise you’re not going go to score and dive

I realised tonight I can't watch football in its current form anymore.
Longstaff bumped into when through(maybe not enough) wasn't even checked, Liverpool go up the other end and score
Jota dive not overuled by VAR because they find a way to justify the 'on-field' decision

It's a mess. Over-ruling bad 'on-field' decisions made from 50yards away in the heat of the moment should be one of the justifications for VAR, but instead they want to maintain the traditional Ref on field power for whatever reason, and raise the bar higher as a result for over-ruling. It creates a world of alternative facts and two sets of subjective viewpoints interchangeably officiating the game and every week it's an absolute headwreck. I feel more and more like I'm watching a game decided by the flip of a slightly weighted bias leaning coin instead of an elite level competitive sport

It's not worth it. I'm out

I realised tonight I can't watch football in its current form anymore.
Longstaff bumped into when through(maybe not enough) wasn't even checked, Liverpool go up the other end and score
Jota dive not overuled by VAR because they find a way to justify the 'on-field' decision

It's a mess. Over-ruling bad 'on-field' decisions made from 50yards away in the heat of the moment should be one of the justifications for VAR, but instead they want to maintain the traditional Ref on field power for whatever reason, and raise the bar higher as a result for over-ruling. It creates a world of alternative facts and two sets of subjective viewpoints interchangeably officiating the game and every week it's an absolute headwreck. I feel more and more like I'm watching a game decided by the flip of a slightly weighted bias leaning coin instead of an elite level competitive sport

It's not worth it. I'm out
See you for the Palace game..

Just seen the goals/pens etc.
Really don’t know what to say. This whole Premier League and all the refs need investigating.
Bank accounts etc. There is more to all this than meets the eye
This competition and the people that run and involved in it are absolutely disgusting.
The 14 teams should get together and refuse to play the scum 6 from now until the premier league staff all resign and the refs are all thrown out.
Get foreign refs in pronto

The 2 pens, I don't care how much they got a flick, it's diving, simulation, falling in a way which is impossible to do unless you are cheating.

Thr majority of us have played football to a certain degree, whether that be as a kid, teenager, adult, semi pro, professional, coaching side of things.

Every single one of us know 100% they're both dives, cheating 100%.

Absolutely shocking and thats proper put me on the brink with football. I feel disgusted by the whole thing I really do. Such blatant cheating being rewarded isn't football is it.

I'm appalled by those decisions, absolutely appalled.

Did they even check if Jota was offside or did they forget, can't even remember if it was that close to be honest but most other clubs they go back and check other things before then giving the pen.

Where as for Liverpool it seems it's to help them out things can either be checked constantly to see if they can find something to help them out or completely forget to check things to help them. It's like they have a fan on VAR