VAR

Hope someone can help the player who got tackled. It must of been awful believing you was in severe pain and PTSD of realization that your career may have been ended. Maybe some therapy or hypnosis to assure him nothing happened

I don't agree that the penalty claim and the sending off are anything like the same. Maybe literally one or two everton fans think it was a sending off probably 50% think it wasn't a penalty.
Show me where I said that. I said 'one or two' and you said 'one or two'. As I said, 'Sounds like you are agreeing with me'.

However, my take is that if DCL was wearing red he wouldn't have been sent off. If Salah had been held in the box he might or might not have been given a penalty but the agenda would have been 'you can't do that in the box'.

I've just seen VVD put a hand in a Fulham player's face and get booked. The commentary was not 'he shouldn't have done that'. Instead, it was something like 'you can't tell me that that was enough to put him on the floor' and 'the RS fans aren't happy with that decision'.

I didn't see the start of the game but I assume that those that did had to listen to the dirge being sung whilst the TV images were of the kop holding their scarves. I also assume that at the end of the game we will be treated to Klippety doing his fist pumps to the RS crowd.

This constant pushing of a Sky6 agenda is why football is done.

Show me where I said that. I said 'one or two' and you said 'one or two'. As I said, 'Sounds like you are agreeing with me'.

However, my take is that if DCL was wearing red he wouldn't have been sent off. If Salah had been held in the box he might or might not have been given a penalty but the agenda would have been 'you can't do that in the box'.

I've just seen VVD put a hand in a Fulham player's face and get booked. The commentary was not 'he shouldn't have done that'. Instead, it was something like 'you can't tell me that that was enough to put him on the floor' and 'the RS fans aren't happy with that decision'.

I didn't see the start of the game but I assume that those that did had to listen to the dirge being sung whilst the TV images were of the kop holding their scarves. I also assume that at the end of the game we will be treated to Klippety doing his fist pumps to the RS crowd.

I wasn’t saying you said that I was just clarifying what I thought when you said looks like we agree because I didn’t think we did but seems like we do!

I have to agree
Was watching the game and I wish the commentators would just come out at the start and say 'for the record, we want Liverpool to win this game'
It would make the bias that bit more forgiveable

The glee from them when the RS equalised was palpable

Everton are the only Premier League club not to have been awarded a spot-kick during the current campaign, while they have conceded the joint highest total – five, along with Brighton, Fulham, Tottenham and Wolves. Everton have had only one penalty in their last 73 matches.

Sterling just threw himself in the floor, Minimal contact if any. Ref points to the spot. The pundits didn’t even question his intention to go down. If that’s one of ours we get a booking for simulation.
Add to that both Silvas and goustos challenges….. far worse than DCL red card and not anything reviewed / said.

There are two laws.