Ultimate bottlers (all moaning here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distin I never want to see in an Everton shirt again. If he had grain of decency he would refuse his wages for the remainder of his contract.
Your wrong their mate he made a mistake simple as that.
We lost cos we are scared from the top down and why did moyes keep guye on for so long he was embarresing

After ten years, that team IS the manager...there's where this comes from.
Don't know what to say right now mate. Don't want to be accused of a knee-jerk re-action...I've always supported Moyes and appreciate what he did for us in the first few years but this deja-vu sh*t is really getting to me. Something has to give-changes need to be made-otherwise it will be groundhog day for the next ten years.

Pro Evolution on easy mode?

Lol

Lfc, have a belief in their right to win, epitomised by suarez and dalglies,:, is accompanied by lots of other nonsense some of which is highly objectionable, but they're not afraid to lose

Moyes: s afraid to lose and so is the team.

the rs were crap and we let them look good in the 2nd half.any other team would have finished them off earlier.

from 1st min of 2nd half when carroll missed that sitter you could see our players bricking it.we looked totally knackkered after half time.

ultimately we don't have enough pace in the side-far too many old players.

that 2nd half performance was 1 of worst ever.we were lucky not to lose by more in the end.

hasn't coleman got a brain-everyone was yelling "don't foul" when he launched himself.

another let down by the other love of my life-its getting frigging hurtful

TBH, I will just be happy if we still have the Croat there now when August comes.

We took a punt when none of the mor esuccessful clubs wouldand he has been a revelation.

If he has a good Euro with Croatia I could see CL clubs come sniffing.

Arsenal will be looking for a couple of strikers.

Mate, I've wanted us to get Darijo Srna for YEARS...too late now, though.
Heh, I told someone on everton-liverpool topic, buy from hajduk directly (Bilić,Jelavić,Srna).
About loosing Jelavić in August, don't know..everything is possible I presume but not likely. Everton is step up for him and he is happy

People laying so much blame on Distin for that loss make me cringe. It was indeed a howler, but it was only through luck that we took the lead in the first place and the sh*te could have scored SEVERAL in the second half. They were all over us after the break and it was almost inevitable that they would break us down.

I mean FFS, Distin is probably one of the most commited players we have. Never snides and always gives 100% when he pulls on the royal blue. I was behind the goal and at the end of the match he looked just as heartbroken as I was.

Some of the stuff posted in this thread has been pure RAWK calibre.

Sylvain snides OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.