Ultimate bottlers (all moaning here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod off, Moyes.

**** off, Moyes.

This is all your fault, you ****.

Would it ever occur to you to try ands kick on when we had them on the back foot?

The writing was on the wall about four minutes into the second half when Gyuere took forever to cross from one wing to another to take a corner.....time wasting at that early stage sums Moyes up.

That boy Burley on ESPN breathlessly told the watcing throng that "Jelavic is being left isolated up front"......anyone who watches Everton regularly knows that's the way Moyes uses his strikers.

Just **** off and if Kenwright offers the **** a new contract I am not renewing my season ticket.

1) Play out the rest of the meaningless season.

2) Hope that Baines isn't seriously hurt.

3) Hope the supporters don't hammer Distin.

I won't hammer Distin but have to think his time might be up.

Even if Baines is out for the season, it's a good thing. He won't go away with England and will be OK for next season.

And a meaningless season it is mate.

Start introducing the younger players into the squad, especially for the likes of Distin, Neville and Hibbert, where they are likely to retire within a few seasons.

I don't know where we go from here. It's sad, really. We had a chance, a glorious, glorious chance to both win some silverware, make it back to europe and beat our neighbors, and it was there for the taking. But we absolutely bottled it today. Even at the half I don't think we had played that well.

The tactics were poor and negative, Jelavic was left alone up front FFS Cahill. No Drenthe is unacceptable; unless he has been caught with cocaine or shagged Moyes' wife, he needs to be in the team and there's no reason why he shouldn't be. All we can do from here on out is finish above "THEM" in the league and hope that next season we can carry our form and keep our best players.

Also, always knew that Distin had a horror show coming, he was AWFUL today, probably our worst player on the pitch. Left footed or not, Jags needs to have been out there and needs to partner Johnny from now on.

i dont blame distin, i blame the half time team talk/ 2nd half tactics. the start to the second half was the worst possible. No point blaming individuals, some of the passing from the midfield was shocking and when you waste possession you lower your chances of winning. I think Moyes will go now definately, to Tottenham probably as they actually have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.