Traore or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it reported that Traore got his people to pick up his belongings from Finch Farm going back 4 or weeks or so. Can't see him coming back.

Really worried we wont get anyone else in now, not even Henen. Please God we sign Atsu before saturday and he goes straight in the squad. Only see a draw for first game.

Even if Traore does sign now when is the last time he played a game?
Rm has said Lukaku wont play on saturday because hes not match fit, well when would Traore be ready?

That's what I'm expecting. I'd have thought that Traore would have happened by now if it was going to happen though. Maybe they're waiting to see whether Falcao goes or not? Could Naismith, Kone and Long be enough back up?

Monaco waiting to see what happens with Falcao was my thought too.

If I was manager and really wanted to push on this season and be challanging on all fronts with the others I would be getting Kone out either on loan or sale and bringing in Remy & Etoo.

That's the kind of options we need in the squad IMO.

If I was manager and really wanted to push on this season and be challanging on all fronts with the others I would be getting Kone out either on loan or sale and bringing in Remy & Etoo.

That's the kind of options we need in the squad IMO.

Etoo would be a good fit but I doubt he would want to come plus his wage demands would be too high

Status
Not open for further replies.