Traore or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conway_West_

Player Valuation: £50k
Still need another striker in the squad, and I am surprised Traore on loan hasn't been sealed yet. With that being said, do you think Bobby has other options in mind?

Roberto mentioned about how he knows the names of the players he wants in. How they have to be right for the club and dressing room. Im sure Traore was one of the names.

Im not convinced by him though. The few times ive watched games he has been involved in, not done much, if anything. His time with us was a write off too.

Not convinced either. Not sure how he can be judged though as from what I can work out he hasn't really played recently. Would think/hope better options are available

Roberto mentioned about how he knows the names of the players he wants in. How they have to be right for the club and dressing room. Im sure Traore was one of the names.

Im not convinced by him though. The few times ive watched games he has been involved in, not done much, if anything. His time with us was a write off too.

I'd be happier with Remy but I think he is a longshot. Traore seems most likely, but I agree, he didn't convince me in the short time he was at the club. At the end of the day, I trust Roberto's judgment.

Look at this though..
traore-v-liverpool.gif

no idea what's happening with traore at Monaco, that whole situation is very weird....i assumed after we kept him last season despite his injury, we were only doing so because we had an agreement for a new loan deal for this season.....that hasn't happened.....which has made us look like mugs to be honest....

can't be arsed with traore now, if he was coming he should have been here 3 or 4 weeks ago....

we need a new striker badly this week, in fact we need 2 new strikers before deadline day....1 striker in our squad simply isn't acceptable (Naismith isn't a striker....and kone is a waste of time)....only reason we didn't finish top 4 last season was because we had no one to replace lukaku when he wasn't playing....its gonna cost us again this season....

Status
Not open for further replies.