Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit worried that everybody seems to know we are in for Iarmolenko now.
If we don't wrap up the deal very quickly then some other club could gazump us!
Whatever it takes, just sign him.
Once he has signed (optimistic view) to go along with Mori and we are happy that Stones is saying (again optimistic view) then we have the striker place to look at. Now obviously I would like Austin but if he proves unavailable who else could we go for?
Heard that Jermain Defoe could be available - would he do as a short term answer? Then next summer go for someone better?
Just an idea, would like to hear of other striker options.

Really hope this isn't our boards transfer policy with regards to keeping the fans quiet:

0RIq30Y.jpg

http://www.ukrainefootball.net/ukraina/dinamo-ne-speshit-prodavat-yarmolenko.html

753376172cd90453e152e9ed9470ae68.png

"Dinamo" is in no hurry to sell Yarmolenko

"Everton", originally proposed "Dynamo" Andrei Yarmolenko for £ 15 million, which corresponds to 21.2 million euros, again raised the stakes: for one of the leaders in Kiev and the Ukrainian team Liverpool club willing to pay 17.5 million in British currency, that is, 25 - in European. British sources report that Yarmolenko has got through his agent a draft four-year contract with "Taffy" and its study busy - but at this stage of the negotiations between the "Everton" and "Dynamo" is still going on.

It is possible that additional requirement will be the Ukrainian club deduction him a percentage of the next transfer of a football player, as well as bonuses based on his performance in the new club and the results of the "Everton" in the English Premier League.

Just got me haircut, went to a different place than normal and the barber was chatting absolute wham about how he knows someone at Everton and we are announcing the signing of Funes Mori, Yarmolenko and Charlie Austin maybe as early as tomorrow and are selling stones for £35m.

Think it is safe to say from this that all deals are going to fall through and we will end up with Evans and Lennon.

Edit: Oh and for those interested he did a good job with me hair ;)

Just got me haircut, went to a different place than normal and the barber was chatting absolute wham about how he knows someone at Everton and we are announcing the signing of Funes Mori, Yarmolenko and Charlie Austin maybe as early as tomorrow and are selling stones for £35m.

Think it is safe to say from this that all deals are going to fall through and we will end up with Evans and Lennon.

Edit: Oh and for those interested he did a good job with me hair ;)
Thats pretty much what I'v heard too...

Just made the mistake of watching the Yarmolenko You Tube video. I knew better but now I want him more than Rooney wants his hair back.

Status
Not open for further replies.