Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about links. You- Sergi Roberto is a no.10. GOT - No he isn't, You - Ok i'll ask on the barca forum, Barca forum - No he isn't, You - He's defo a no.10. Seriously lad that's just one example am sure a few users have vaulted you to high heaven.
I said he could play there because he looks more like an Iniesta player. Since then he has played Iniesta's position both in pre-season and in the cup so the manager of Barca obviously agrees with me.

el ghazi scored another 2 yesterday ! lets start a rumour we're getting him ! hopefully the board see it and make a move !

Its worked before. Remember Kony 2012? Well the following transfer window, 2013, who did we sign? Kone.

Starting to think Roberto spends his weekdays on GOT.

#YARMO2016

I do question a lot of you. Why are you laughing at fans getting pissed off with one day left when we have spent 4.5m when the rest of our peers are spending 10s of millions?

5326974.jpg

We only ever had a couple of reports claiming we has some interst so really it wasn't ever going to happen but I know he was a player I thought would have made a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.