Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like the bubble burst during the week. The recent run I mean. Which way does the team respond? Our away performances have been decent and consistant I hope we don't shift too much from the way we've been due to injuries.

I think we will definitely give a go at it and can get a result, I just dont think we will. We have had a great run but away to one of the better teams in the league means the run probably comes to an end. This is one of our 5-6 hardest fixtures for the rest of the season.

a good side, carrying an shedload of injuries. Still dangerous though, so no way we should be taking anything for granted. I think we can keep them at bay, (particularly if Mykolenko is back) and just sit back and soak up their press. Its whether we can capitalise at the other end. I would start with Dom to harrass their defence then bring on Beto in the second half to try and break their high line.

Given the away form and Spurs being a very wobbly side at times, I think an away win is thinkable, if not inevitable.
All mostly ive seen is a lot of people saying they pick Spurs for the simple reason they are home and are back in form after 2 wins. With no one saying a thing about we have won the joint 2nd most away points in the league, and with a win would have won more away points than any other team - Funny enough Spurs have won most away. But we by the odd few people are been wrote off a little to easy to me - even if we did in the end lose

Total write off over the last couple of seasons but we can go there with a little hope this time. Stay tight at the back and do not concede first and we have a good chance. We have played well away and if we can get a little better with the out ball then who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.