Toni Duggan vows to strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's come out fuming on twitter about this article saying its not what she was saying at all.

Typical tactic of a misleading headline to sensationalise a story

The big tease, she should just get her kit off and get the pics on the big screen at half time.

Pretty sure she has said on Twitter as well that she was game for a Womens Version of '12 Shades of Blue'.. Distin was talking to her about it ages ago haha!

Did I imagine it or did Sepp Blatter suggest women should wear tighter shorts to get interest in the game up?

Looks to me like she is already raising the profile of the game by getting everybody talking about her and others getting their kits off! Devious little scamp she is. Well done Ms Duggan!

So she's not getting nude then.....
retarted_kanye.gif

"Hey Toni."

"Hi Sylvie, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to give you some... additional training."

BOMCHIKAWAHWAH...

Very rarely things on the net make me laugh out loud but that did, well done sir

He's nearly 15 years older than her the big peed. lol

Maybe he thinks she enjoys a bit of chocolate.

You can't be over 40 fella, 10-15 yrs younger is more than acceptable

Terrible article. That's not what she's saying at all.

There's a distinction between increasing her personal profile and that of the sport.

Beckham promoted "Brand Beckham" with his modelling, not football, and all she is saying is that she wants to have that sort of career outside of football.

She even says as such:

‘The girls don’t want to be portrayed as that as they’re footballers and they’re good at football, that’s what they do and why should they have to get their kit off to promote it?’

Poor sensationalism, edited by a paper desperate for a story.

FOR GODS SAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.