2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane Holgate Kenny Davies in a team managed by Lampard. It was a miracle we stayed up that season.
Everton have been lucky that there has been some historically poor teams in the PL going under the radar. At some point 3 teams that actually know what they’re doing are going to come up from the Championship to add to the ones who have already succeeded in the PL and Everton better have sorted themselves out before that happens

Everton have been lucky that there has been some historically poor teams in the PL going under the radar. At some point 3 teams that actually know what they’re doing are going to come up from the Championship to add to the ones who have already succeeded in the PL and Everton better have sorted themselves out before that happens

We can easily find midfielders better than Davies, in fact it would be difficult to find one worse. Garner is miles better than him and is still only just finding his place on the team.

The sad thing about it, was it looked like we finally had a cracking group of kids coming through that year. About 5 of them also just been away with England winning the u20 World Cup. And without counting DCL as we signed him from Sheffield Utd. None of them you can really say made it with us.
Davies - the last man standing with us but he still never really made it with us.

Good luck to the lad tho...

Yeah that U20 team had 4 of ours plus DCL and Lookman...and it came at a time when we were throwing money around too..Looked like a really bright future at that time!

All the best Tom lad
You have taught me to ask the question 'can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke, an overcast day in Swansea, a sunny day in Brighton, or indeed even once more in any weather, anywhere' the next time I see a young lad score a messiesque goal against the best team in the land the first time I see him play.
You have taught me patience and cynicism 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.