Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh to attach any blame on him last night, point blank save from a completely unmarked player and then prodded home by another unmarked player, both standing 1 yard from the goal line. Whats he meant to do??

Howard was unlucky with the Leicester goals, I can't see how any other keeper in world football would have stopped those

I think if you look at the angle the cross came in from you can see quite clearly Howard gets a smack in the ribs from his own player, the courage he showed to even attempt going for the ball was beyond words

Check yourself.

Some of us can see.

Checked and re-checked.

Checked and re-checked.
I've been caught.

Let me find some of yours:

Bungle said:
Howard hasn't made any mistakes that any other keeper in world football wouldn't make twice as often.
Bungle said:
I think Tim is beyond reproach
Bungle said:
I want to rub his beard all over me
Bungle said:
I'm in love

I'll admit that the last two may have been PM's and related to me, not Howard...may have been.

Harsh to attach any blame on him last night, point blank save from a completely unmarked player and then prodded home by another unmarked player, both standing 1 yard from the goal line. Whats he meant to do??

Howard palmed the ball straight to him! and the original shot was not at point blank range!

Palm it not straight out maybe?

As mentioned. Not really blame for him on that, but could do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.