Tim Cahill Pheasant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a duck for me. Equally hunter-able and loyal to the cause, but more gracious than a goose. But the for me also Ball gets the Pheasant status.

ZdDKzNB.jpg

Magnificent b*stard.

Yes I think he earns pheasant status, in my eyes anyway he's definitely "game" and in the box should always be watched like a hawk, almost the 'most hunted" cos like when a pheasant is surrounded by males he will pull out all the stops to get his mate, like Tim Cahill does to get that ball to head and in the back of the net... At least that's what I'm getting from this ... But bare in mind it's 3.15am and I'm reading it, and replying with just one eye open, as the other eye has considered itself to tired to participate in this discussion lol

3.15am is the best time to perceive that sort of information. You clearly hit the nail on head. But I'm going to give your comment another look tonight around three fifteen to see have I missed anything.

A victim and plumage away from Full Pheasant, this. Right now you're a certified Wonderchick.
Ha yeah by time I gathered the pictures and stuff it was in the AM. I should have looked up plumage I never used it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.