Tim Cahill Pheasant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYTALITY

Player Valuation: £30m
Tim Cahill; great player, servant, ambassador, midfield goal machine but was he good enough to be labelled Pheasant status?

We all know pheasants, the bird that pray victim to hunting folk. A big game bird. It's ancestors trace back to Asia. With lovely plumage and a maximum flyin to speed of 60 miles an hour.

Here is Tim with his classic corner flag celebration

xCpIxlTl.jpg

Looks average right? Typical Cahill you'd think. But look what happens when I zoom in from a different perspective just a bit...

D0itwkYl.jpg

Can you see it?

Some say Pheasant status is defined by trophies some say it's not. Some say just because the club is in a barron spell does not take nothing away from the heart, the goals, the love, the loyality the passion, the player it takes to be a pheasant, others say balderdash .

Siblings maybe in trouble but who can judge? Any one can end up in prison.

KxsfPU8.jpg

I was behind him with this act of passion. The justice system is broken;

MCpmAMNl.jpg

Personally I wouldn't try take his Pheasant status away the evidence mounts and mounts in my view. Maybe it's a matter of young or old, success or none, open mind or closed mind, a matter of perspective.

What do you think?

I think either way, I'll miss him attacking that poor corner flag.

I9Ik3gzl.jpg

Last edited:

Yes I think he earns pheasant status, in my eyes anyway he's definitely "game" and in the box should always be watched like a hawk, almost the 'most hunted" cos like when a pheasant is surrounded by males he will pull out all the stops to get his mate, like Tim Cahill does to get that ball to head and in the back of the net... At least that's what I'm getting from this ... But bare in mind it's 3.15am and I'm reading it, and replying with just one eye open, as the other eye has considered itself to tired to participate in this discussion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.