The Super Tim Cahill Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of......
nyredbulls-logo.jpg

Hopefully. We've got players who offer more in that position and whilst I'd love him to say and be a rotation option, under Moyes I can't see that happening. He'll play him even if it doesn't work, because that's what he's been doing for the past year.

Are they loaded? Surely we'd ask for a decent fee? Anything over £3m and I'd be ecstatic. Massive chunk off the wage bill.

(I think by now it goes without saying that Tim's a legend etc etc)

Cahill rumours are surely going continental. First the Middle East, then East Asia, now North America!

He has more legs in rumours than he shows on the pitch these days.

I wouldnt be that bothered if he is sold to be honest. He has gave everything for this club in his time here but he has been on a massive decline the last 18 months and offered nothing and is picking up mega wages. Cahill going would allow Barkley to get more game time and again frees 50k off the wage bill. Anywhere between £1-£3mill for please me.

What a load of......
nyredbulls-logo.jpg

The logo is a bit like the Chang one swapping elephants for Bulls.... the awy strip is blue and frankly nicer than our home kit - maybe we could learn something from those damn yankees.
"My little town Blues - they're melting away"

Eric Howell â€￾@Eric_Howell
Stop being negative! RT @Followtonians Could @Tim_Cahill have played his last game for @everton ?

19m THT â€￾@TheHolyTrinity8
@Eric_Howell @followtonians @tim_cahill @everton .. Yep

hmmmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.