The Sunday Sermon ,... Yay / Nay ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am a newbie, but in favor of any and all things to teach me Everton history. ;)

One request, however: Translations into Amurrican? Or maybe a slightly less crazy version of English English? It takes me 800 years to figure out LCAB's posts (nothing personal dude).

I too am a newbie, but in favor of any and all things to teach me Everton history. ;)

One request, however: Translations into Amurrican? Or maybe a slightly less crazy version of English English? It takes me 800 years to figure out LCAB's posts (nothing personal dude).

You are a good person and deserve to learn. I am a Nigerian General. Send me 1,000,000 of your American currency units and I can teach you.

(favour, by the way.)

Yours,

Lagos Lil.

You are a good person and deserve to learn. I am a Nigerian General. Send me 1,000,000 of your American currency units and I can teach you.

(favour, by the way.)

Yours,

Lagos Lil.

To Good sir,

I am greatly honor in your Request. I have 1,000,000 USD ready for immediate Wire Transfer to a trusted friend. Can I count on You???!!! Please tell me your Bank Information and password so I able to complete Transfer in haste!

Respecfully yours in Blessing,

Ms. Hail Evertonia, director of Big Important Bank

P.S. honor not honour :p

Its laffin' dude .

Spikeman is currently working on the L.C.A.B. U.S. Translation Dictionary .

$25.00 Please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.