The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense to invest higher wages in the first 11 and bulk up the squad on lower wages though. Don't you think?

The calibre of player we could get with the money we would have left over to bulk up the squad would be no better than the youth we have now.... Much better using the money we save from that approach on better quality first 11 instead of wasting it on your delaps and brambles...

Alcarez very close apparantly, various sources before you all start

Probably a given that, with him being a free. He's not brilliant but not ****e, and for free, and on half of Heitinga's wages, it would be a good deal to get him in as 3rd choice. Then that would allow us to loan out either Duffy or Stones to gain the required experience.

Oh nice1 mate.

Thanks a lot for gving Bill ideas.

Great.

I've also emailed Bill to tell him, sell Felli for 24 million. Get Huddlestone on the cheap, more money saved and we can still sell the wigs.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

If someone suggests Alcarez again, i'm going to stab a pig.

Probably a given that, with him being a free. He's not brilliant but not ****e, and for free, and on half of Heitinga's wages, it would be a good deal to get him in as 3rd choice. Then that would allow us to loan out either Duffy or Stones to gain the required experience.

I agree, he is fcuking ****e.

Lets sell Jags, and get Titas " I fondle girls in a taxi " Bramble in as well. We can save more cash as well.

FFS.

I know a few Wigan fans who are convinced that if Alcaraz had been fit all season they'd have not gone down.

Reading through the games he's played this year, Wigan actually won 7, and kept 6 clean sheets in the 13Premier League/FA Cup games he's played in, including the 3-0 at Goodison and the Cup Final against Man City.

Having said that his injury record this season has been terrible, he's suffered both a torn groin and hamstring which has massively restricted his appearances, it's a worrying sign seeing that he's 31 next month, doesn't strike me as the kind of player that can stay in peak condition deep into his 30's like Distin.

Status
Not open for further replies.