The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt Ince a winger, if we sell Jelevic, we would need another striker.

Yes, but i think with the way we play, or look to be playing it wouldn't really matter. We have, Kone, Anichebe, Mirallas, Vellios, Mcaleny to play there. Ince would be a great addition to our side.

Oh please god no.

God no what? Mirallas can easily score goals, he's proven he can do it playing as a striker at times for Olympiacos. Everyone moans that we need to give youth a chance, then moans if we do it. End of the day i highly doubt Jelavic will be this big amazing striker we all thought he would be after his first season. And he wont fit in to the style Martinez plays. You need pace to do that.

Ince is a very talented player who will get goals for us along with assists, the same as Mirallas. I think we will see our wingers score more goals than our strikers this season, and Martinez seems to use his strikers to help benefit his wingers into attacking positions.

Ince Pienaar Mirallas
Kone

Is a very exciting front 'four' if you call it that. And both Mirallas and ince would get more goals than if we kept Jelavic.

God no what? Mirallas can easily score goals, he's proven he can do it playing as a striker at times for Olympiacos. Everyone moans that we need to give youth a chance, then moans if we do it. End of the day i highly doubt Jelavic will be this big amazing striker we all thought he would be after his first season. And he wont fit in to the style Martinez plays. You need pace to do that.

Ince is a very talented player who will get goals for us along with assists, the same as Mirallas. I think we will see our wingers score more goals than our strikers this season, and Martinez seems to use his strikers to help benefit his wingers into attacking positions.

Ince Pienaar Mirallas
Kone

Is a very exciting front 'four' if you call it that. And both Mirallas and ince would get more goals than if we kept Jelavic.

BMG has personal history with young Ince. They go way back.

....like virtually all of these deals, its as good as over as soon as the player says he wants to go. I suspect we might have seen the best of this fella and if the cash is right I wont be losing any sleep. Remember that Anichebe was getting a game in front of him for much of last season. If he does go the Manager will need to earn his corn and bring somebody in who can challenge Kone.
Anichebe is surely 3rd choice standard and a useful guy to come off the bench so we will certainly need somebody. RM is supposed to have an encyclopedia knowledge of global players so now will be the time to open the pages and get on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.