The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Jela to come good again but if we get a decent offer I'm all for selling him, as long as we bring in a replacement and aren't left with Kone and Anichebe for the season.

In reply to that Jordan Rhodes video Potato mate.

[video=youtube;TwJDGv0pAq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJDGv0pAq0[/video]

Jelavic will only go if we sign a replacement, otherwise our forward options are pretty thin.

I think people also need to remember that Martinez has got his own way of doing things, he's not going to go about his business the way Moyes did. There is still plenty of time for more signings, there's too much panic going on in this thread.

It might take a pay rise to keep him but IMHO the concern would be that the player has not even bothered to see how the manager will work out.

What next I wonder.

It might take a pay rise to keep him but IMHO the concern would be that the player has not even bothered to see how the manager will work out.

What next I wonder.
Maybe he knows he not cut out for this league and knows he might struggle in Martinez team.

I'd be happy to see Jelavic go. I was made up with him during his purple patch but his all round game is woeful. It's also hard to take any striker seriously after they've been forced out of a team by Anichebe.

Bent would be a good option for a small fee. He's not particularly well rounded either but never seems to go too long without scoring.

Maybe Martinez can get us a cheap Spanish striker

I tend to think the expectation is a lot lower than before. If we are signing these underwhelming signings and we finish below 6th or 7th this season, players like Mirallas and Coleman will look to leave next summer (I assume Fellaini will be gone soon) as they will realize this club is moving backwards.

If we flog jela would rather we invest in a top class winger and cm before a striker as both pienaar and osman should be on the bench imo then should baines or felli go then use the money on a top class £10-15 mil striker

Its a decision to keep him and try to get him back to his best or sell him and risk on a hidden gem hoping he turns out as the next Michu

Status
Not open for further replies.