The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it is 28 million and liege is due a percentage of the profit we should clear 23/24 million depending on percentage.. So McCarthy in for 12/14 million plus Gareth Barry's wages which hopefully leaves us 8/9 million for a striker so any suggestions who we could get in?? Still think anchibe will leave among other's.. I said Defoe earlier but was shot down over it.. Will Martinez have a gem lined up? Or pay the loan fee for Ba? I'd offer Baines New contract aswell see if he accepts it..

Apparently it was 28m Euros. With the way the Euro is, that's about 24-25m or ever so slightly more isn't it?!. But then give Liege there cut and it could end up being £22.5-23.5m possibly, which if its £23.5m, that works out at his release clause after weve given Liege there cut?!.

If we all take are Everton tinted glasses off we all know that Felli is worth around £24-25m so to get that for him is decent, but its the timing of it that stinks!.

So say we get at the very least, £23.5-24m for him, who do we spend it on guys?.

£10-12m on McCarthy? Cant see us spending more than that on him. £8m on Ince?. I'd go for those 2 at a combined £20m max and split Fellaini's wages between the pair of em.

Apparently we do have a little bit of cash to make a loan signing even if we keep are squad as it is, so would any of you still go for Barry on loan IF we could sort summat out with regards to his wages?. I think I would as we needed another CM IMO even if we kept Felli!.

And with whats left over of the Felli fee, if it hasn't all gone on signing on fees etc, would people be happy if we made a move for Ba on loan?. And not at the reported £3m loan fee either cos that's just ridiculous, didn't they buy him for summat like £7m, so why would anyone give em half of that in a loan fee?!. £1.5-2m seems more reasonable and once again, if we could sort summat with regards to wages, then I think he'd be a good signing on loan to help us out for season.

I will be very disappointed if the ****e get Moses on loan. Presuming we're in for him, surely his previous connection with Roberto could have swung this one in our favour? Others I'd like to see come in today/tomorrow are any from Ince, Mccarthy, Holtby, Defoe, Ba

I will be very disappointed if the ****e get Moses on loan. Presuming we're in for him, surely his previous connection with Roberto could have swung this one in our favour? Others I'd like to see come in today/tomorrow are any from Ince, Mccarthy, Holtby, Defoe, Ba

Liverpool have started strongly TBF and Mourinho may still consider them too much of a rival to simply loan them a player, particularly if they get a decent result today.

If we're in for him I think they'd prefer to loan him to us over them.

Is it? Fellaini is a a talisman for us not for his work in CM so much as his forays up front. We'll miss his forward play. For my money he's too ponderous on the ball in an area we need to get weaving with some sharp passing.

There's a time a player suits a team and a time he maybe doesn't so much. Fellaini and us have reached that latter moment.

Have to agree, especially about the bit where Felli doesn't fit in the new way of playing at us. He is good, don't get me wrong, but tippy tappy football isn't his style, he likes to get stuck in and drive on with the ball, not pass and move as soon as he wins it!. At the end of the day, IF the money is right for him over the weekend, he will go and McCarthy is coming in wether some of us like it or not!.

we need a striker and quick, could RM take us down to:( Kone so far has not worked Jelavic looks finish
Defoe would be a great coup but can't see him coming to us, if he keeps playing ossie we will go down
please god Gibson comes back soon as we are sh.t without him in the side.

The extra TV money has covered this years loss, which is why there has been no need to sell anyone. There are no more losses to cover, and the idea of reducing a bit of debt when your revenue has just increased dramatically and you are competing in the premier league is PREPOSTEROUS!!!

Unfortunately we have spent the remainder of the first new TV payment on a 30 year old Kone. It was bad business, and could have been spent a lot better had we been realistic about Fellaini's valuation instead of obsessing over a couple of million here or there, as we could have added the Fellaini cash to the remaining TV money, making us capable of signing any one of the players Spurs have signed.

Hey you've just sorted out our finances! Perhaps you should let whoever passes as our finance people know as they could definitely use you. Are you also good at Ffotball Manager? I need some advice as I can't get my finance sliders sorted.

And I don't know what to tell you of you think we could have spent the Same money Spurs have spent on their players. Do you think they are using the tv money as well or pre spending the Bale proceeds?

we need a striker and quick, could RM take us down to:( Kone so far has not worked Jelavic looks finish
Defoe would be a great coup but can't see him coming to us, if he keeps playing ossie we will go down
please god Gibson comes back soon as we are sh.t without him in the side.

Mate, Kone has a bit part in 3 league games so a bit hard to judge him yet. We've only played 3 games with a new boss and new approach. We are making chances and will convert them soon enough.

I agree that a striker is a must though or at least a mixture of striker/winger like Moses. I'm sure RM realises this too

Don't panic.....yet!

Hey you've just sorted out our finances! Perhaps you should let whoever passes as our finance people know as they could definitely use you. Are you also good at Ffotball Manager? I need some advice as I can't get my finance sliders sorted.

And I don't know what to tell you of you think we could have spent the Same money Spurs have spent on their players. Do you think they are using the tv money as well or pre spending the Bale proceeds?

We couldn't have spent more than they have collectively, and they are in a far stronger position as they are capable of spending before getting the proceeds of a player sale. But we were capable of signing at least one of them on an individual basis, we could have got Capoue for instance. There is an argument that we have left things too late.

Yesterday's game just showed my worst fear . We don't have the players to play Martinez's style . Now If Fellaini goes we really do need a playmaker and striker but its getting on really late in the window . If worst comes to worse Fellaini goes 25m and McCarthy and Barry are brought in and we spend the rest on a striker in January

That's rubbish for me mate!. Were 4 games in to a new reign and with a manager with new ideas and tbh, IMO, weve shown some good signs and bossed 3 out of the 4 games and those were all in the prem!. We just lack that top quality in the final third, that top notch cutting edge that turn good possession into goals!.

But for me, the early signs are good and we can only get better once we get going under Martinez and get used to the ways in which he wants us to play. Were a team in transition and learning to play out from the back, keep the ball and play through the team, and that's without are best passer of the ball in the side may I add!.

4 games, that's all weve played so far for fcuk sake, give this new era a chance to click into place!. It was always gonna take time. It could take 2 or more season for us to truly reflect the ways in which Martinez wants us to play as he doesn't have bucket loads of cash to spend to try and get in the right players to fit his methods, we have to build slowly and sometimes sell are better players unlike other clubs, and that's why it will take us longer to build and re adjust to the new managers methods!.

Any good youth players around either I've seen West Hams Sean Maguire play a few times and he looked special

Status
Not open for further replies.