The start to the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mcfly

Player Valuation: £40m
What a difference a week makes. With the results today we sit.

1 point behind Liverpool and Arsenal
2 points behind Spurs and City
Ahead of Utd no matter the result tomorrow.

Hardly a disaster given we have had to play Chelsea who look like they'll walk the league and Arsenal.

Plus I think we're over our dodgy preseason and we have Europe to look forward too.

Life is good.

Hardly a disaster given we have had to play Chelsea who look like they'll walk the league and Arsenal.

Plus I think we're over our dodgy preseason and we have Europe to look forward too.

Life is good.

We both have -1 GD at present - if they win tomorrow they go above us.

I agree life is good, but United would pass us with a win. No matter though because they've had a relatively easy start to the season and have still been dropping points.

I don't think today disguises the fact we have had a disappointing start to the season. Disappointing to lose leads late in the opening 2 games and a defence that has leaked goals for fun. Let's hope we can kick on from today as the table sure does look better then it did this morning.

Life is good.

Life will be good only with more clean sheets and more wins

Status
Not open for further replies.