Swansea (H)
Fulham (A)
Arsenal (H)
Sunderland (A)
United (H)
Southampton (A)
City (H)
Hull (A)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 pointers (must win games) = 12 points
Palace (H)
West Ham (H)
Cardiff (H)
Swansea (H)

Those 4 games are a must win games, we should get 12 points from those fixtures, no ifs or buts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 pointers (Should win) = 8 points

Fulham (A)
Sunderland (A)
United (H)
Hull (A)

Those 4 games are games we should win but we won’t win all of them, I can see couple of draws and couple of wins, should not lose any game though
1.5 pointers (50-50 games) = 3 points
Newcastle (A)
Southampton (A)

I will go with one win and one defeat, 2 draws are very likely, one win and one draw will be great but one defeat and one draw are also likely
1 pointers (should at least get a point games) = 3 points
Spurs (A)
Arsenal (H)
City (H)

If we win one of those 3 games, the goal will be achieved, I can see us getting 4 points though
0 points (Bonus games) = 0 point

Chelsea (A)

Luckily we only have Chelsea away where we should not expect anything from the game

Total 26 points, with 1.85 point per game which will give us 71 points, our current point per game average is 1.875

Last edited:
we will drop points we dont expect to and pick up points were we think we wont, its the prem cant predict nothing :)

Statto.com projection:

1 City 85
2 Arsenal 82
3 Chelsea 80
4 RS 71
5 Everton 69
6 Spurs 69 (assuming our GD holds up against Spurs)
7 United 66

Bottom:
15 Hull, Norwich, West Ham 37
---------------------------------
18 Cardiff, Palace 35
20 Fulham 32

This competition is algorithmically :'does not compute'.

EVERY weekend some spanner in the works occurs.... some FUBAR is the ONLY thing that is predictable

We need to see the teams at the bottom we have to travel to edging to safety in the next month or so. Playing teams in no real danger of going down is far better than scrapping with relegation candidates in their own midden (S'land, Hull, Fulham). I fear them more than I do the likes of Spurs away.

To see how each and everyone of these thread works just have a look at the 21 points out of 21 thread which was started post christmas. At the end of the day we'll probably drop points where we should be winning and pick up points against the Sky 6 to balance it out. Its not logical, thats why its called football, not logic.

To see how each and everyone of these thread works just have a look at the 21 points out of 21 thread which was started post christmas. At the end of the day we'll probably drop points where we should be winning and pick up points against the Sky 6 to balance it out. Its not logical, thats why its called football, not logic.

this.

42 pts to play for

too many draws and GD will do for us

we will beat city and only draw with hull

1 game at a time?

Last edited:

A win next week and then del coming back and Barkley, Stevie P , jags, Distin and Coleman all coming back to fitness after an in forced break ..... Hopefully. Traore hits the ground running ..... Then it's back on for 4th ... Must win next week to open a gap over spurs ... Then we just look up the table waiting for the ****e to bit a bad patch of form...

Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City... If we take six points from that run of games, and pick up two points on average per game from the rest, we'll be in a strong position, but still not enough for the CL finish.

Agree with the Statto finish of 69 points unfortunately.

think we'll beat united at home and will win one of spurs, arsenal or city myself.

must not lose next week though, a point would be a decent result, but i know they're there for the taking as long as we defend well.

Status
Not open for further replies.