the new points system for tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season Ticket holders must always been given 1st choice, surely the spending of close to £500 gives you some bloody rights.

Will get interesting near the end of the season tho, possibly thats when buying each week home and away will be worthwhile.

What about the system , Reid's ???
Little diff' to last year in that individual purchases merits future tickets , i.e, the more you buy the more you qualify for .
IT'S SUPPOSED to benefit the regulars .
But on Goat's point , Season Tickets guarantee a Wembley ticket , due primarily to the similarity of allocations to our " members " , as it were .It's basically the easiest method .
Most of the away tickets are mostly a S Tkt AND 8 aways or whatever . In short , a S Tkt isn't much but is handy for ( home ) Derby tkts - extras .

Lads I know loads going to Lisbon for the benfica game, whats the score on tickets I heard about that Everton have a 3000plus allocation that is going to be well short

Lads I know loads going to Lisbon for the benfica game, whats the score on tickets I heard about that Everton have a 3000plus allocation that is going to be well short

they said on the phone that it seems we may get whatever we want, they have a huge stadium and nowhere near fill it apparently. the prob is flights, as they get more expensive by the day.

was the 1st post in alien..

no i was gonna delete the thread tbh, as i realised that it has worked to my kids advantage, the new system will mean it's a bit of a free for all with aways if you have a s.t. as someone who went to the 2 home uefa's has the same entitlement as someone that went to every away last season.

I have got my flight and hotel ticket £339 so just hoping the tickets come up nothing worse than travelling all that way and left outside without a ticket, ps I hate man shitty:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.