Keep or get rid?

• Keep

Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Get rid

Votes: 97 80.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that tackle near the beginning of the match where he just smashed into the hull player(don't remember who).

NFRENC_070310_184918_0_0957_r577479.jpg

My name is John Heitinga, not Johnny, John.

Look at those arms.

I think we stumbled on great balance today in the midfeild, Jonny, Arteta, Rodwell and Landon looked absolutley cracking together power, pace, tenacity, creativeity and skill all mixed into one.

I would be tempted to keep Cahill on the bench and go against Brum.

----------------The Heit

Donovan ----Miky------Rodwell------Pienaar.

I think we stumbled on great balance today in the midfeild, Jonny, Arteta, Rodwell and Landon looked absolutley cracking together power, pace, tenacity, creativeity and skill all mixed into one.

I would be tempted to keep Cahill on the bench and go against Brum.

----------------The Heit

Donovan ----Miky------Rodwell------Pienaar.

That midfield is so, so...

faints*

He looked like he absolutely loved it today- think he would still be playing now if he was allowed.

Looks like he is building a real rapport with the lads too.

It was magic to see hes full metal jacket is Jonny, loved his reaction after busting a gut to be put through for the Yak and the Yak fluffed it, mid air right hook at its best.

He doesn't smile much when he's playing does he John. I can imagine one of the other players trying to have a joke with him and John just looking at them and kicking an imaginary shin.

Hope he has a good world cup, but obviously not that good. I do not reckon he is one of the players we fear losing, it might be time we woke up and realised there are a few sides with big money that just might come calling.
Three OG's Johnny lad, scored for England, SA, or USA thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.