The Grim Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much abuse did he get today? was it bad. I bet Martinez and the players wont be happy with the abuse, but the 3 points will make up for it.

Only at Everton...hehehe, love it.

ad_132816997-e1398007560972.jpg

Hope the club give Paddy Power a massive (read: financial) kicking for that one tbh. From a fan, it's funny. From a commercial partner of the club it's pathetic, and risks putting the club as an entity in a really bad light.

Hope the club give Paddy Power a massive (read: financial) kicking for that one tbh. From a fan, it's funny. From a commercial partner of the club it's pathetic, and risks putting the club as an entity in a really bad light.

Any ideas when the arrangement ends?

I don't understand how you can see it like that.

I'm sure that this was a pre-mediated plan by Paddy Power, they clearly find the whole Moyes debacle funny, as they did fly a banner over OT, when United fans did a couple of weeks ago against Villa. I don't think the club should be unhappy, and i think the club handled it perfectly well, by ejecting the man who did it, and i think that's all there is to see.

Any ideas when the arrangement ends?

None, sorry.

I don't understand how you can see it like that.

I'm sure that this was a pre-mediated plan by Paddy Power, they clearly find the whole Moyes debacle funny, as they did fly a banner over OT, when United fans did a couple of weeks ago against Villa. I don't think the club should be unhappy, and i think the club handled it perfectly well, by ejecting the man who did it, and i think that's all there is to see.

Just think it sends out the message that our sponsors don't take us all that seriously if they're going to take the piss inside the ground. It's clear that Roberto and the players (publicly at least) have a lot of respect for Moyes, and having a company we do PR work with putting out entirely the opposite message on our watch is just bad form on their part.

It's our job to make them look good, not their job to make us look bad. If it had been someone we didn't have any relationship with then fair enough it's hilarious, but either they think Everton are a soft touch commercially (there's no way words won't be had here, even if someone's given it the nod informally), or that that stunt was more lucrative than repeat business from Everton - neither makes us look particularly formidable when negotiating future sponsorships.

None, sorry.

Just think it sends out the message that our sponsors don't take us all that seriously if they're going to take the piss inside the ground. It's clear that Roberto and the players (publicly at least) have a lot of respect for Moyes, and having a company we do PR work with putting out entirely the opposite message on our watch is just bad form on their part.

It's our job to make them look good, not their job to make us look bad. If it had been someone we didn't have any relationship with then fair enough it's hilarious, but either they think Everton are a soft touch commercially (there's no way words won't be had here, even if someone's given it the nod informally), or that that stunt was more lucrative than repeat business from Everton - neither makes us look particularly formidable when negotiating future sponsorships.

Fair enough mate, i can't see the club having any role in it though, however. As, as you say, it'd be very poor commercially, when in reality, Paddy Power regularly pull off stunts, and are more than likely of just done this again.

I'm not looking at this as a 'Oh look what Everton have done', more of a oh look Paddy Power at it again, remembering incidences like Nicholas Bendtner in the euros, or basically any other stunt they've done!

Reactions: emb
None, sorry.

Or.... it's just funny.

It was pretty funny, the pictures just look hilarious. Although I do feel kinda sorry for Moyes, I can't help it I'm a girl. But still, pretty hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.