The Green Man on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellaini's Wig

Player Valuation: £50k
Anyone get there before the United game last time? Can't flippin wait for it and it's only a 10 minute walk from Wembley ;)

See you there, COYB

Excellent biffery, was there before the it'd game as we're, lying on the grass with a burger in one hand, a ont in t'other and sunshine in my face. Heaven. Con only make it post match though, bloom early kick off, didn't match with my flight in. SH1T !

Ah gutted man, i shall be checking out Covernt Garden post match, should be a cracking day if we win but i dread to think how ****e it will be if we lose

Last time I spent all day getting wrecked, but this time ive had a little look on google maps and spotted a McDs, how do you work out the distance between points on google maps?

It doesnt look far, but I wanna see if my little drunken legs will carry me there.

Last time I spent all day getting wrecked, but this time ive had a little look on google maps and spotted a McDs, how do you work out the distance between points on google maps?

It doesnt look far, but I wanna see if my little drunken legs will carry me there.

From memory, pretty sure when you select a place to find, you then right click on the position and go "directions from here" or "directions to here" and then click the maccies you want

My wee brother will be with me, we'll send him to Maccys and carry on drinking pal

My wee brother will be with me, we'll send him to Maccys and carry on drinking pal

Well, I recall last time they only had 1 freaking REALLY small toilet, so im just thinking that you know, if I need to take a huge dump, McDs will be the place to be.

Plus im scouting the whole place here, on the hunt for an Offy!

Ive found an Indian takeaway, sweet baby Jesus, I wish it was the 14th now, FFS.

Last time I was hungry so paid like £10 in the ground for quite possibly the worst burger and chips ive ever eaten.

cans in a coolbox in the boot mate. wwe pulled off near Luton and there was an offy about 100yds away with a cold enough selection.

get some baguettes knocked up ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.