The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with any news on when you can collect tickets? I bought mine on Saturday and still haven't received a 2nd email yet. I'm not using Royal mail because they have dicked up on me before so chose the collection option instead. Cheers

YES! Found two "cheap" tickets at my wembley! £137/ticket incl. all fees. Looking forward to saturday even more!!!

YES! Found two "cheap" tickets at my wembley! £137/ticket incl. all fees. Looking forward to saturday even more!!!

nice one mate, how did you find them? im on the site and searching but can only see £179 plus tickets most of them are around £249.
did you click on club/silver/gold then search each block? just making sure im searching right, dont want to miss out on the cheaper tickets.

Need to purchase 2 tickets for wembley. Any evertonians willing to offer their customer numbers to purchase tickets, please send private message.
Thanks Rod

2 TICKETS NEEDED FOR WEMBLEY

Anyone willing to purchase tickets or offer customer numbers to purchase tickets for Wembley.
Cheers
Rod

Just to let you know the train next saturday morning is going to be alcohol free, I am on train to London now and the conductor just told me. The Bizzies confiscating all ale as you get onboard and no ale to buy on the train. w@nkers

Just to let you know the train next saturday morning is going to be alcohol free, I am on train to London now and the conductor just told me. The Bizzies confiscating all ale as you get onboard and no ale to buy on the train. w@nkers

not a surprise really, as well as the street ale ban around the stadium they dont want us drinking.

I've got myself a ticket in the RS end but would obviously rather be with fellow Blues
If anyone has any RS mates with a Blue ticket can you please put them my way for a swap, I paid £30 so willing to pay any difference within reason

PM me or better still: 07977 518 846

Status
Not open for further replies.