The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS - paid a fortune for club wembley ticket, so cant believe they will be that restrictive. I do have everton "lucky" pants I could wear and perhaps turn into a flag. I get nervous before big games tho, so I might need to check before I do that :huh:

cant go without top on, can u imagine all the people getting turned away, i dont think so, there would be mayhem

FFS - paid a fortune for club wembley ticket, so cant believe they will be that restrictive. I do have everton "lucky" pants I could wear and perhaps turn into a flag. I get nervous before big games tho, so I might need to check before I do that :huh:

sure you'll be fine mate, i wont have that problem now thank god trading club wembley ticket for one in our end with liverpool fan, but the whole bit will be mixed and they will have their colours on

I think it's more a case of it being 1 per customer number. Loads of people who go most games get tickets through other people

Good point, iv'e got a couple of mates that have been to a few games on my customer number, they would have been able to get a ticket if they had their own number. Kicking themselves now though.

Not to mention their badges and scarfs!

sure you'll be fine mate, i wont have that problem now thank god trading club wembley ticket for one in our end with liverpool fan, but the whole bit will be mixed and they will have their colours on

Good point, iv'e got a couple of mates that have been to a few games on my customer number, they would have been able to get a ticket if they had their own number. Kicking themselves now though.

in same boat mate, hence why ive had to pay 240 for one

When would the ticket arrive in the post if you bought one this coming tuesday? I hear a load are being sent out on the tuesday, for delivery on the wednesday.....

When would the ticket arrive in the post if you bought one this coming tuesday? I hear a load are being sent out on the tuesday, for delivery on the wednesday.....

Thats what ive heard mate, which is sh*te because there being sent to my mates & i wont see him after Sunderland until Wembley :\

Status
Not open for further replies.