The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant reply to pm message but i did it all online this morning, was easy really and loads of tickets. i paid 300 near enough with add ons etc..

Anyone who needs tickets and is trying through my wembley - go onto their site, then if you dont have a promotion code email them at mywembley@wembleystadium.com, apparently most people dont have to pay the £50 either.

Then tickets go from £209 onwards from what ive read on bluekipper.

To be honest, thats not a bad price considering Evertons are £60. It may be beneficial to sign up anyway even if you have a ticket incase we get into the final.

Anyone who needs tickets and is trying through my wembley - go onto their site, then if you dont have a promotion code email them at mywembley@wembleystadium.com, apparently most people dont have to pay the £50 either.

Then tickets go from £209 onwards from what ive read on bluekipper.

To be honest, thats not a bad price considering Evertons are £60. It may be beneficial to sign up anyway even if you have a ticket incase we get into the final.

Spot on, the Bobby Moore Club tickets come in at just over 325 with add ons which is a great price, if only they were that in May!

We've organised a limousine bus with some spare seats - its very luxurious with lots of leg room, head room & various entertainment systems in 40in Plasma ( for EFC videos ) & Bar.

Mixed ages travelling inc 2 kids so far. Its £90pp better fun & more space ( in 09 stood all the way to London ) than £80 train.

Interested give me a call 07970144482

COYB

Loads of tickets end up at local football bodies, refs associations, local league administrators, that sort of thing. You can try those and see if any are available. Usually need to be a member of a local club, or at least know someone who is. I have got Cup Final tickets from Gloucestershire Refs association, Bristol Regional Sunday League, and Bristol City is the past.

Good luck.

THIS^^^^^^^^

Just rechecked MyWembley

Block 238 and 239 (Everton End) has some tickets left at £209 and some in 218 and 215 (Liverpool end) at this price

Cheapest I can see is Block 209 (Liverpool End Tickets) for £129 each

You need to search for the tickets manually which is Option B once you have joined MyWembley and logged in to find the cheaper seats (Club CW)

I saw some tickets in Block245 earlier that were only £109. I ended up buying 2 yesterday for £250 each (+15% service charge) in block 234 can't understand why they are all such diff prices when they are in same tier and seem approx same locations. Wish I had realised how to search for the tickets properly yesterday proper rip off but I can't miss this for the world.

I would say there is still a good 100-200 seats going although many are not together.

Good luck to all who have to go down this route to get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.