The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
your inbox is rammed mate, just tried to pm you, head down for a wembley photie...... High-vis flag.

Deleted now i think, whats the flag youve got done anyway? Was going to get a flag, but where could you put it in block 135? Thats the advantage on being on the upper level - being able to hang it!

What's the availability like for the lower price tickets? Can only afford the £30 or £40 tier tickets until I get paid on thursday

What's the availability like for the lower price tickets? Can only afford the £30 or £40 tier tickets until I get paid on thursday

Theyre good, when i looked its only behind the goal and at the edges (lower level) which are limited!

Why are people getting so fussy about view ??? Doesnt bother them when you sit behind 18 posts at Goodison.

Some people!!!!

Anyone choose to collect their tickets? If so have you had a email yet bout when to collect ?still waiting on the phone an online for mine an dont really trust a postman

Anyone choose to collect their tickets? If so have you had a email yet bout when to collect ?still waiting on the phone an online for mine an dont really trust a postman

I have, waiting for the email to collect, I didnt want them getting stuck in the easter post, it is secure mailing like but still..... feck that for £5.60..... thats a bag of crisps in wembley.

JULIO GOING MYWEMBERLEY. IT CRAZY PRICE BUT GOOD SEAT AND GUARANTEED COMPLIMENTARY SUCKJOB. (WITH NO BEARD).

Status
Not open for further replies.