The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will want 6 together tho and my mate is sorting the tickets, who really doesnt mind heights.

Infact for the Tamworth game at Goodison he picked tickets in the top balc just to piss me off, luckily I was ill that day and couldnt go!

I sat on the back row of the top balcony for the Spurs game last season. Was absolutely pooing myself on the way up, I didn't want to celebrate too much when we scored in case I ended up rolling down on to the pitch.

I sat on the back row of the top balcony for the Spurs game last season. Was absolutely pooing myself on the way up, I didn't want to celebrate too much when we scored in case I ended up rolling down on to the pitch.

I sat there when we played Arsenal many Years ago, I recall us scoring 3 goals, I never celebrated any of the goals, infact I didnt move for 90minutes plus HT, never been so scared in my entire life.

At Wembley I was drinking all day, so I did jump up for the pens and in the final for Sahas goal, but come the end of the match, as I sobered up, the FEAR came back.

FFS

I sat there when we played Arsenal many Years ago, I recall us scoring 3 goals, I never celebrated any of the goals, infact I didnt move for 90minutes plus HT, never been so scared in my entire life.

At Wembley I was drinking all day, so I did jump up for the pens and in the final for Sahas goal, but come the end of the match, as I sobered up, the FEAR came back.

FFS

I was there with my sister and a couple of Americano friends who were over for a week, great first game experience for them. They were miffed at how gash our stadium was. I remember thinking at the time "how the [Poor language removed] am I legally allowed to sit here?"

I was taken by surprise when we scored in something like the 8th minute, I jumped up, nearly lose my balance and spat all over some guys head in front of me. Luckily he was wearing a hat!

I will fume if im top tier again, I hate heights and that top tier is like climbing Everest.

I guess thats the price I pay for being a sh1t fan and not going to Away games.

Went to watch Valencia a few years ago. Great stadium, but no wonder they want to build them a new one

I was on this very back row. Sheer drop at the back

OH MY DAYS.

93981057.png

Went to watch Valencia a few years ago. Great stadium, but no wonder they want to build them a new one

I was on this very back row. Sheer drop at the back

OH MY DAYS.

93981057.png

Christ, that looks terrifying.

On to the bars in front of the seats to stop you from falling down the stand, ha!

They're buggered for cash aren't they, I read somewhere that construction on the new stadium has ground to a halt, and because they've left it unprotected a lot of it may have to be taken down! What a [Poor language removed] up if so.

School of Science �€� @SOS1878 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Hearing that STH in the auto cup scheme and with 7 aways can get another Wembley ticket from Wednesday. Potentially very controversial #EFC

Now do they mean a season ticket holder has to have BOTH of these, or EITHER of these to be able to get an extra ticket?

Christ, that looks terrifying.

On to the bars in front of the seats to stop you from falling down the stand, ha!

They're buggered for cash aren't they, I read somewhere that construction on the new stadium has ground to a halt, and because they've left it unprotected a lot of it may have to be taken down! What a [Poor language removed] up if so.

Yep, I'll bump Reidys thread about it

With no hope of getting a ticket via the club route, Ive been looking into the possibility of getting one online. Ive put this together (including some stuff from others' earlier posts) in the hope it might help some of you!

a) Livefootballtickets - has tickets from £240. Review sites have 1* or 5* ratings. Given 5* ratings can be faked, this doesnt look promising. To be fair, most of the negative reviews relate to hidden charges or cancelled transactions (rather than being ripped off) but still means no ticket. Note there are lots of varients of this site with similar names, but different colour schemes!

b) football seat finder - web page "looks" professional - allows fans to sell tickets to other fans. Has tickets from £240. However, the reviews I have found on them are all negative with claims of being ripped off

c) ebay - found one ticket on there (RS end), but it was pulled. Expect others to appear. Problem is many tickets sold are by "drop sellers" - i.e. those without tickets who think they can get them at a later date (some sites out there give advice on delaying tactics for sellers!)

d) touts outside ground - lots of talk of fake tickets!

So in short, all seems a gamble! Will update if I find anything more. In the meantime still looking for ticket and willing to pay!

I'm in the same boat mate. Only get to 2/3 games per season as I live in Belfast. Has anyone on here used either Livefootballtickets or Footballseastfinder before?

Status
Not open for further replies.