The Everton Board Thread

I said before the World Cup, we either sack Frank now and give a new manager effectively a pre-season while the World Cup is on and then a full transfer window. Or we stick with him. Of course the board have sacked him with a week of the transfer window left.

I’ll assume they’ve got nobody lined up either. So that’ll be another couple of weeks wasted.

Absolute incompetence. I remember pitying the likes of Sunderland fans when their club looked like a car crash. Never thought we’d end up like that, but here we are.

Sums up the club that

…posters on here are not professional football folk but they know their club and they know the game.

Before the World Cup break the situation was obvious & many said the timing is now ideal to sack Lampard. The new man would have time to work with most of the squad and assess requirements ahead of a full transfer window.

This board waited & sacked the Manager with us in the relegation zone, no immediate replacement & a week of the window left.

GROSS NEGLIGENCE, GROSS INCOMPETENCE.

IF, by some mercy we do survive this season
I will not be participating in a repeat of this farce - celebrations with Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale on the balcony!! :rant:

Until Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale (and the circulator of untruths Graeme Sharp) are removed nothing will change at Everton Football Club.

Its absolutely ridiculous.

I'll get off and celebrate by the Dixie Dean statue or something on Goodison Road.

Anyone who does, celebrate with Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale is just facilitating the decimation of the club. Nothing will change until they are gone.

?:rant: