The Everton Board Thread

The club is a front for money laundering. There's not going to be any good business structure, or oversight, or cost/benefit analysis, or after action reviews, or lessons learned. The point is getting rid of the cash. Once the money ran out, this was inevitable.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how money laundering works? The purpose of it and why you think that its been happening at the club?

You would need to be really challenged in logic to come up with this.

Absolute stupidity at its finest.

Take a bow.

Kenwright's Everton drama.

When you have crap like that produced, along with end of season review DVD’s being titled “The Magnificent Seventh” etc, and one off match DVD’s when we beat ‘kin Sunderland 7-1 being produced, you realise that that’s the sort of low expectation that the chairman / board have instilled into this once great football club over the last 30 odd years.

Where we are now is a reflection of that. Moshiri is just carrying that on with his “expected losses” bollox.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how money laundering works? The purpose of it and why you think that its been happening at the club?

You would need to be really challenged in logic to come up with this.

Absolute stupidity at its finest.

Take a bow.
You dont know how money laundering works?

Dirty money is "invested" into the football club via, I dunno, a shady Billionaire from the Russian region.

Clean money then comes out in the event of the football club getting sold.

I dont think its a stupid suggestion at all.

Is the goal here to launder money through tier one bank accounts and high profile global businesses...cross border as well lol

Seriously lol

All while making a huge loss on the funds.

lol

Laundering money is a low profile operation where the funds come out as close to 1-1 as possible. They dont intentionally give away money...its not Scarface ffs.

They arent going to be using multiple companies' tier one bank accounts for cross border payments with a very low or negative probability.

I sincerely hope youre having a giggle.