The Everton Board Thread

I see that narrative is being spread by Everton employees. For any of them reading this.

The board aren't the club. Wanting the board removed isn't contradictory to "supporting the team"

Only in Bill Kenwright's childish mind is it. Because he literally thinks he's the club
Yes it is clearly the narrative by the clubs employees. To be fair the woman tour guide was in her 70s and friendly otherwise so I would've felt bad calling her out over it.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS as per @MrGrumpy :

The Everton board have completed their review into the club's operational performance, with particular focus on financial performance, sporting performance, and social engagement, and decided on a course of immediate change. Having looked at the board of directors, football management, medical department, and analytics unit, the club has decided to replace the fans.

Further detail as we get it.

BREAKING NEWS as per @MrGrumpy :

The Everton board have completed their review into the club's operational performance, with particular focus on financial performance, sporting performance, and social engagement, and decided on a course of immediate change. Having looked at the board of directors, football management, medical department, and analytics unit, the club has decided to replace the fans.

Further detail as we get it.
suits me, can I no longer be a fan bow then? Some other sucker takes my place

Interesting line from OKeefe in the athletic

They are distrustful. So much so they are sceptical about the timing of the announcement of your decision to stay away from Goodison last Saturday.

They are confused by things such as the allegation, relayed to The Athletic and other media by your staff, that someone even put Denise Barrett-Baxendale in a ‘headlock’. More so because it was not reported to police, and since the club initially briefed journalists on the incident, it seems that you have arbitrarily decided you will no longer discuss it.

Interesting line from OKeefe in the athletic

They are distrustful. So much so they are sceptical about the timing of the announcement of your decision to stay away from Goodison last Saturday.

They are confused by things such as the allegation, relayed to The Athletic and other media by your staff, that someone even put Denise Barrett-Baxendale in a ‘headlock’. More so because it was not reported to police, and since the club initially briefed journalists on the incident, it seems that you have arbitrarily decided you will no longer discuss it.
This is better from him.

Shame it won't get anywhere near the attention the original allegations did.

If our board are now putting measures in, to stop flags and banners with any kind of criticism of them (going off what happened at west ham yesterday) i wouldnt be giving the board any prior knowledge about demonstrations at all especially ones outside the ground. They are trying to stop silent peacful protest. I wouldnt put it past them talking to the police and seeing how the latest set of laws preventing numbers of people gathering and creating noise could be used by them in their favour. After the last couple of weeks they could do or say anything and i fully expect provarications to continue.Just announce them as coach welcomes to get behind the players. Now if the club are seen to try and stop coach welcomes which are just to show support for the team they would be seen in a bad light. Just keep them peaceful blues. Dont give kenwright any ammo to use against the fanbase.

I went on the stadium tour at Goodison earlier (was a Christmas present). It ended up as a pure tragi-comic experience, and pretty much confirmed everything we already know (still shocking to literally have the stone cold proof in front of your eyes though).

The club is literally reveling it's pathetic irrelevance. I will say this, the tour guides were very nice people so none of this is meant to be a dig at them because they're just parrotting the party line. But at times across the 90 or so minutes I really did feel embarrassed about the fact I give so much time and energy to such a laughably awful institution.

The maintainence in lounges and corridors isn't great (compared to Liverpool's where EVERYTHING is kept pristine).

In the Goodison Road reception, on a match day, it was explained that they put up on display the opposing team's shirt "so that they feel welcome".

The Florida ******* cup is on display in a trophy case in the same reception, along with some youth cup Unsworth won and that trophy we got for beating Everton Chile As if these are things to show off FFS. Where is the real trophy room?! With all the other league titles and FA Cups? There isn't one.

The away changing room is deliberately small and bare "too make the opposition feel unsettled". Er... how do you square that with what you said 10 minutes ago about wanting to welcome them?

The players only get 3 matchday shirts to wear each per season ("not in a position to have an unlimited supply") . Imagine our players admitting that to international teammates FFS.

Literally ran like a corner shop. No serious mentality on display anywhere, everything instead is just romanticised. Moshiri is nutjob but he didnt create this culture, Kenwright did. And he hired his mate to be the CEO in order to keep things as they were day-to-day.

No joined up thinking, no strategy, no professionalism and no standards for people to have to live up too. Just so, so depressing.

Last edited:
I went on the stadium tour at Goodison earlier (was a Christmas present). It ended up as a pure tragi-comic experience, and pretty much confirmed everything we already know (still shocking to literally have the stone cold proof in front of your eyes though).

The club is literally reveling it's pathetic irrelevance. I will say this, the tour guides were very nice people so none of this is meant to be a dig at them because they're just parrotting the party line. But at times across the 90 or so minutes I really did feel embarrassed about the fact I give so much time and energy to such a laughably awful institution.

The maintainence in lounges and corridors isn't great (compared to Liverpool's where EVERYTHING is kept pristine).

In the Goodison Road reception, on a match day, it was explained that they put up on display the opposing team's shirt "so that they feel welcome".

The Florida ******* cup is on display in a trophy case in the same reception, along with some youth cup Unsworth won and that trophy we got for beating Everton Chile As if these are things to show off FFS. Where is the real trophy room?! With all the other league titles and FA Cups? There isn't one.

The away changing room is deliberately small and bare "too make the opposition feel unsettled". Er... how do you square that with what you said 10 minutes ago about wanting to welcome them?

The players only get 3 matchday shirts to wear each per season ("not in a position to have an unlimited supply") . Imagine our players admitting that to international teammates FFS.

Literally ran like a corner shop. No serious mentality on display anywhere, everything instead is just romanticised. Moshiri is nutjob but he didnt create this culture, Kenwright did. And he hired his mate to be the CEO in order to keep things as they were day-to-day.

No joined up thinking, no strategy, no professionalism and no standards for people to have to live up too. Just so, so depressing.
I went on the tour the day Koeman got sacked. Mark Higgins was pleased. I got a message from my son to say he’d gone as we were going down the tunnel. ?