The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I still do t think the present board have massively bad intentions as I said to you before, very few evertonians don't want investment, the big question is do you think the present board are blocking investment, personally I don't , I trust them to do the right thing by the club!

That said there are warning shots a over the show, we've hit the glass ceiling, banged our head and are on a downward spiral, the business plan just isn't sustainable, without an equity injection, based on those figures and a likely worse set next year! Mat maybe right about a sale, personally for me it will be more selling an asset at peak price, as I can see the accounts and playing side of the club on a downward trajectory without investment!

Just a bit mate! Debt getting out of hand, wages up (remember Bob said he needed to peg it at 60%?!), revenue falling and will continue to fall as our league placing and match/matchday tv revenues are decimated. It's a busted flush.

Just a word about the Bellefield cash - it isn't included in this lot of figures, so it'll beef up next years accounts.

How much realisicaly do you think we will get for the players out on loan and Heitinga? Because i think we can safely say that will be DM "warchest" this summer

How much realisicaly do you think we will get for the players out on loan and Heitinga? Because i think we can safely say that will be DM "warchest" this summer

Well is Pienaar £2.5-3m, Yobo £5m, Yakubu.. well anything between £1m and 8m depending on how fussy we are over his transfer and whether he goes to Leicester or to another Premiership club. We, in theory, should be able to spend around £10m or so in summer I think.

This won't happen though.

from what i can remember ....
yob 3 mil , yak 4 mil , vaughan 1 mil , pienaar 2 .5 mil (approx)......... 10.5 million + bellefeild 8 million ...... = 18.5 million. which would still leave an operating loss of 4.5 million this year (according to figures quoted on toffeeweb).

so if we sell heitinga , 6 mil (quoted figure from chelsea fans), moyes will be 5 players down and have a 'warchest' of 1.5 million to replace them all.

imo rodz or fellaini are going or another loan/more debt will be aquired.

http://www.sos1878.co.uk/everton-fans/everton-respond-evertonians-change-letter/

Pathetic from Everton, i don't care if it is Kopite behaviour, protests may be needed now

To be perfectly honest Cena it would not have mattered how the group approached their request, they very likely would have got the same response imo. I always liken the current custodians to one of those high society Gentlemans Clubs & the disdain they show for ordinary folk. The only way that I can see the group can get a leg up is a concerted media campaign- the group really need some well thought of journos on their side. The clubs status is such that national media aren't really interested in our goings on & the Echo not surprisingly have a zip which is kept 3/4 shut by their comrades at the club. Don't even think the group petitioning for some funding will help either as BK was quite comfortable telling his tall stories in a room full of shareholders a few years back. High profile contacts in the media to begin asking the difficult questions beyond the efforts of McNulty a couple of weeks ago & then establish at timeline for protesting if necessary, once it appears that the media campaign is having some effect.

from what i can remember ....
yob 3 mil , yak 4 mil , vaughan 1 mil , pienaar 2 .5 mil (approx)......... 10.5 million + bellefeild 8 million ...... = 18.5 million. which would still leave an operating loss of 4.5 million this year (according to figures quoted on toffeeweb).

so if we sell heitinga , 6 mil (quoted figure from chelsea fans), moyes will be 5 players down and have a 'warchest' of 1.5 million to replace them all.

imo rodz or fellaini are going or another loan/more debt will be aquired.

Most of them will be used to cover the new contracts signed this season.

Rodders or Felli will be off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ont-commit-spending-Steven-Pienaar-money.html

"
Everton manager David Moyes has failed to win assurances from the club's hierarchy that he can spend the money from Steven Pienaar's departure to Tottenham on new players. Moyes, who failed to sign anyone in January, has been told to wait until the end of the season before discussing a summer budget, despite offloading Pienaar for £3million last month and saving further money by sending strikers Yakubu and James Vaughan out on loan...The Scot, whose team face Bolton today, said: 'We haven't been involved in an actual outlay in transfer fees for quite a while. People will see us as vulnerable to selling players. What can I do? I haven't got money, so I try and make it not bother us."

"Everton manager David Moyes has failed to win assurances from the club's hierarchy that he can spend the money from Steven Pienaar's departure to Tottenham on new players. Moyes, who failed to sign anyone in January, has been told to wait until the end of the season before discussing a summer budget, despite offloading Pienaar for £3million last month and saving further money by sending strikers Yakubu and James Vaughan out on loan...The Scot, whose team face Bolton today, said: 'We haven't been involved in an actual outlay in transfer fees for quite a while. People will see us as vulnerable to selling players. What can I do? I haven't got money, so I try and make it not bother us."

Wow ... just ... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.