The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Jack Hayward meeting our fans expectations and paying our players' level of wages tho. I'm sure Bill could turn a profit scraping survival every year.

EDIT: Right name, confused on ere

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see Jack Walker meeting our fans expectations and paying our players' level of wages tho. I'm sure Bill could turn a profit scraping survival every year.

You poor misguided fool.

a) Its not Jack Walker, its Jack Haywood
b) Jack Walker spent nearly every penny he had on Blackburn, he re-built the Stadium and he gave his Managers enough money to win the Premiership
c) Bill Kenwrong wishes he was 1/8th the man Jack Walker was

You poor misguided fool.

a) Its not Jack Walker, its Jack Haywood
b) Jack Walker spent nearly every penny he had on Blackburn, he re-built the Stadium and he gave his Managers enough money to win the Premiership
c) Bill Kenwrong wishes he was 1/8th the man Jack Walker was

Yeah the others saying it as well did confuse me, Hayward. Wolves stayed up last season by grace of THREE MINUTES. Our wage bill is 80% bigger than theirs.

Sir Jack Hayward wanted “NOTHING BUT THE BEST” for Wolverhampton Wanderers.

So the best is scraping survival, obviously Bill is excelling?

Next they'll be saying we should be more like Stoke, bankrolling a load of Spurs rejects and yard dogs with the proceeds of an aggressive exploitative market (gambling).

Yeah the others saying it as well did confuse me, Hayward. Wolves stayed up last season by grace of THREE MINUTES. Our wage bill is 80% bigger than theirs.

So the best is scraping survival, obviously Bill is excelling?

Jack Hayward sold Wolves 4 Years ago.

Please, try and have at least HALF a clue what your talking about, iits way too easy pulling clueless peoples pants down.

It was an analysis of the CHAIRMEN and the way they sold the Clubs they loved or rather in Kenwrongs case, the Clubs they say they love.

Jack Hayward sold Wolves 4 Years ago.

Please, try and have at least HALF a clue what your talking about, iits way too easy pulling clueless peoples pants down.

It was an analysis of the CHAIRMEN and the way they sold the Clubs they loved or rather in Kenwrongs case, the Clubs they say they love.

Again, it's expectations. He set them on the path. If 4 years ago doesn't count lets drop the whole "NTL, Fortress Fund" crib sheet bollocks.

Also BK isn't even a majority shareholder. You can't convince a group of actual businessmen to be good samaritans like that. Pie in the sky.

Again, it's expectations. He set them on the path. If 4 years ago doesn't count lets drop the whole "NTL, Fortress Fund" crib sheet bollocks.

Also BK isn't even a majority shareholder. You can't convince a group of actual businessmen to be good samaritans like that. Pie in the sky.

My point was, Jack Hayward is no longer in charge of Wolves.

Anyway, its clear that if Kenwrong eat small babies in the street, some fans would claim that "at least we dont have Stokes Chairman", so its pointless even discussing some things.

Anyway, its clear that if Kenwrong eat small babies in the street, some fans would claim that "at least we dont have Stokes Chairman", so its pointless even discussing some things.

It's not a matter of "at least we don't have" it's that he's being compared to other chairmen when nobody else is in the same situation as us, trying to maintain expectations of European qualification and funding a squad to seek that whilst having no money to put in. Hayward put what was it, £70m in to Wolves because he had £70m. Kenwright doesn't. If that makes him an awful person then thats up to you.

MG lad, dont bother. some people are a lost cause.

We'll be in div 1 and we'll still hear,,,"well at least he's a blue" DELUDED.

It's not a matter of "at least we don't have" it's that he's being compared to other chairmen when nobody else is in the same situation as us, trying to maintain expectations of European qualification and funding a squad to seek that whilst having no money to put in. Hayward put what was it, £70m in to Wolves because he had £70m. Kenwright doesn't. If that makes him an awful person then thats up to you.

We have people on our Board with funds they could "invest".

Even Kenwrong has "some" money he could "invest".

Since buying the Club, not 1 person on Evertons Board has put 1 single penny of their own money into the Club.

Hence that leaves us up **** creek without a paddle and crocs circling the boat.

I for one don't expect Europe again until we receive a cash injection. I think its foolish to expect our current squad to get into Europe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.