The "Dunc" Factor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our new cat was the lucky omen. Won every game since we got him. So have the [Poor language removed] though so he might not be that luky

We never look back after losing at RS's ground.

Make it 12 games won in a row please Everton!

I'm gonna say it's down to belief, positive football, and a bit of luck (e.g., yesterday and naismiths goal v Fulham)

I would say the luck has balanced each other out. Sometimes we were bad luck too.

Unlike RS whose luck last forever with a little help from their friend — Cla$@enberg.

I would imagine Dunc would be a pretty good motivational figure sure as hell wouldnt want to loose with him in the dugout

2085327_w2.jpg

i want a big chant of Duncan Ferguson through out. for his services v United. We need to get his name going on Sunday. who is with me?

Didn't our winning run coincide with Putin invading Crimea. Hell, we should hope he goes for the rest of Ukraine...then Belarus...then Hungary...then Estonia....then Latvia...then

Coleman saying it was Dunc who told the players this would be the first double over utd in 40 years, and he was well wound up for the game, I've no idea how influential he is but I don't half buzz off just seeing him warming up with the players

Coleman saying it was Dunc who told the players this would be the first double over utd in 40 years, and he was well wound up for the game, I've no idea how influential he is but I don't half buzz off just seeing him warming up with the players

Martinez knows exactly what he's doing. While Moyes was so obsessed with being number one that he deliberately overlooked any monumental figures in Everton's history, Martinez has embraced them. Ferguson, Royle, Kendall, all people who had a massive influence on Everton and as a result should be at the centre of everything the club does.

Martinez knows exactly what he's doing. While Moyes was so obsessed with being number one that he deliberately overlooked any monumental figures in Everton's history, Martinez has embraced them. Ferguson, Royle, Kendall, all people who had a massive influence on Everton and as a result should be at the centre of everything the club does.
Thats the impression I get in both managers, moyes was a control freak, martinez, like the best managers knows preparation only takes you so far, every now and then as a manager you have to take a leap of faith, he does that with the players and people around them, and its a very happy ship

Martinez has totally enveloped himself in the Everton culture and history something moyes never had time for. Ironic really seeing as it's all he ever bangs on about at United now.

Status
Not open for further replies.