The "Dunc" Factor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickpop

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Dont know other blues feel about this, but i just thought i would bring it up.

We are now on a run of 7 league wins on the bounce, and this run has started since Dunc has moved to 1st team coach, now i know its obviously down to a bit more than that, but does anyone else think having Dunc around the 1st team and on the bench has had just a little more impact? Do players maybe just glance at him at half time and think.... "yeah, thats what we need"? As such an icon for the club, do the younger players just give a give that extra bit?

Who knows for sure but I have no doubt he is an influence for the better. If have loved to have seen him in this team

I'm gonna say it's down to belief, positive football, and a bit of luck (e.g., yesterday and naismiths goal v Fulham)

i think it's purely coincidence, but he did come in at a time we looked a tad flat. then again, might have been to do with the harder run of games we were playing.

I started using a new shampoo two months ago and we haven't dropped a point since. Surely that's the reason for our run?

probably when we put in dross 1st half performances like against Fulham and Sunderland, Bobby just sets Dunc on them

Status
Not open for further replies.