The Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ricoh Arena and wherever Luton play have me all excited

Screenshot_20230301_222833_BBC Sport.jpg

The Worst thing about going down will be Everton may offer IFollow for 3pm games & others, and we all know how Everton and streaming goes lol as if we don't have enough things for them to mess up

Which championship grounds is one you need to tick off your bucket list to see a game?

I've never done Deepdale Stadium so would like to go if we do get relegated.

I've come to the conclusion is " Relegation " really that bad? More important things in life to worry about and lets be excited for a new and different challenge.
Interesting take.

Ill add a hypothetical (albeit highly unlikely, we are talking about Everton afterall).

But...

Would you rather:

Stay up this year and finish our last season at Goodision in the safety of mid table.

Or

Be relegated but win the Championship/Promotion in our last season at Goodison, to make the return to the Prem at BMD?

Interesting take.

Ill add a hypothetical (albeit highly unlikely, we are talking about Everton afterall).

Would you rather stay up this year and finish our last season at Goodision in the safety of mid table.

Or

Be relegated and win the Championship/Promotion in our last season at Goodison, to make the return to the Prem at BMD?
Rather bath me dad than watch championship football.

Interesting take.

Would you rather stay up this year and finish our last season at Goodision in the safety of mid table.

Or

Be relegated and win the Championship/Promotion in our last season at Goodison, to make the return to the Prem at BMD?
Rather bath me dad than watch championship football.

Interesting take.

But...

Would you rather:

Stay up this year and finish our last season at Goodision in the safety of mid table.

Or

Be relegated but win the Championship/Promotion in our last season at Goodison, to make the return to the Prem at BMD?

Win the Championship for me.

Which championship grounds is one you need to tick off your bucket list to see a game?

I've never done Deepdale Stadium so would like to go if we do get relegated.

I've come to the conclusion is " Relegation " really that bad? More important things in life to worry about and lets be excited for a new and different challenge.
Away end at deepdale is called the Bill Shankly Stand

Interesting take.

But...

Would you rather:

Or

defo stay up ,that 70 odd season in the top flight is the only thing iv got that makes me think where still a big club even if deep down i know where not our away records at most of the teams in the epl confirm that , 1 win in 20 odd years at anfield old same at utd arsenal chelsea etc , never mind not winning anything aswell , still i’d be gutted if we went final nail for us that

Status
Not open for further replies.