The Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arent good enough for top flight football. And if we go down then we 100% deserve it - this will be no hard luck story.

And as ive said many times, relegation is the only way we get rid of this abysmal board and our clueless owner. It hurts but I'm happy to embrace it.

I want to see us win some football matches again and start playing actual football.

Tough games in the Championship
Need to cement our place rather than slide into the land of Salford
A season of mid table mediocrity is what the doctor should order for next season

Which championship grounds is one you need to tick off your bucket list to see a game?

I've never done Deepdale Stadium so would like to go if we do get relegated.

I've come to the conclusion is " Relegation " really that bad? More important things in life to worry about and lets be excited for a new and different challenge.
It is that bad if we go into liquidation and no team to support oh hang on is it really that bad? 😂

Which championship grounds is one you need to tick off your bucket list to see a game?

I've never done Deepdale Stadium so would like to go if we do get relegated.

I've come to the conclusion is " Relegation " really that bad? More important things in life to worry about and lets be excited for a new and different challenge.
You are right, it is entertainment but finances mean we may do a Rangers and they had little competition to get back to the top. We will have.
At the end of the day you are a supporter and whatever happens is not really our problem. Some people invest too much emotion in something that is now only remotely connected to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.