Terry Darracott R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just finished reading the Nevin book and there's a story in it from Pat where Terry and Colin Harvey pick him up at Manchester airport to try and clinch the deal - and they've made a tape of indie music playing in the background to try and influence him to sign. lol

?

So sad ,got a pennant in ours with his autograph on ,his was the only one you could read others signatures were terrible, bloody nice fella god bless Terry
Mentioned it another thread a while ago but a family member of Terry’s lives 2 doors down from me, he gave me a load of old programmes a while back and in one of them was a personal message to Jimmy and his wife off Terry and a signature, obvs I returned the programme to him.

There is a phrase often used to describe a Bluenose: He’s one of us: Terry definitely was one of us, supported us then played for us and carried on supporting us after he finished playing.

Down to Earth, one of the lads, like Dave Hickson he wasn’t a great player but he would fight for the Blues every second he was on the pitch, we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now if we had a few Terry Darrocott‘s in the squad.

Rest in Peace Terry, Goodnight God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.