Team vs Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertor

Has left the building
Should we rest the majority of the team for this or go with full strength out of what we had? I'd go with: Howard; Browning, Jagielka, Stones, Baines; Gibson, Besic; McGeady, Osman, Atsu; Eto'o with a bench of Joel, Hibbert, Alcaraz, Oviedo, Kone, McCarthy, Naismith

Hope both Browning and Garbutt will play.

McAleny maybe? What was the point in giving him a 2 year deal when he's not even making a bench?

Robles; Browning, Alcaraz, Distin, Garbutt; Besic, Gibson; Atsu Osman Eto'o; Kone.

That's my team, and i think we'll struggle massively.

(Not a negative post, i just think Krasnodar are a very good team)

Should we rest the majority of the team for this or go with full strength out of what we had? I'd go with: Howard; Browning, Jagielka, Stones, Baines; Gibson, Besic; McGeady, Osman, Atsu; Eto'o with a bench of Joel, Hibbert, Alcaraz, Oviedo, Kone, McCarthy, Naismith
Agree except id start Joel and garbutt

I would play the reserve team. A narrow win or even a draw is alright as we are playing away in Russia.

Robles

Browning Alcaraz Distin Oviedo

Gibson Besic

McGeady Osman Atsu

Eto'o

Subs: Hibbert, Kone, Garbutt, Galloway, McAleny, Stanek, Long.

Injured: Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Coleman.

I'm a believer of continuing to pick players when they are performing and not chopping and changing the team but this is an awful fixture - away in Russia followed by Man U away 65 hours later - so would like to see some players left out of the squad ready for Sunday.

By the way what is wrong with Distin and Coleman? Thought Distin was ready for the Palace game and Coleman was slightly concussed against Wolfsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.