Swansea City 0-2 Everton. 24th March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Soccer Saturday? They have just said if Moyes had the players Swansea had he would play good football and that he can only make do with what he has. FFS we have better players than Swansea the soft [Poor language removed].
We could do with a bit more creativity to be fair.

Anyone watching Soccer Saturday? They have just said if Moyes had the players Swansea had he would play good football and that he can only make do with what he has. FFS we have better players than Swansea the soft [Poor language removed].

Fixed.

Something will have happened.

More that likely ITK's will say he went out on the lash, fondled a dog, farted on Neville in the showers etc which will bring back the arguement that Moyes cant handle ego's or manage troubled players.

Am hearing this rumour. Played his last game for the club as well, allegedly, they saying.

Everyone outside of Everton believe our players are very average, that's why Moylez gets his praise and no one will have a bad word to say.

Most Everton fans think we've got some cracking players.

We're either wrong or everyone else is wrong.

Another game surrendered with an eye on the cup.

[Poor language removed] watching this i'm back out to sit in the sun

The question i ask is why have swansea got more creative players n play better football than us?
Dont remember them spending shedloads.
We are a boring football team!!

Anybody got a good stream for this? can't find any sopcast channels and i'm not a fan of browser streams but will take what i can get, cheers in advance lids

Status
Not open for further replies.