Swansea City 0-2 Everton. 24th March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the worst on our team Ossie had a mare especially first half.

Felli is a man mountain wherever you play him.

This is your comment about Neville, Moyes was on the radio this morning was saying neville was excellent in midfield. mmm who to believe.

Do i believe an idiot who talks nonsense or somebody who talks sense? obviously the latter. its you mate.

That was more like it we out swansead swansea great performance.
Jelavic,jags,baines,fellaini and pienaar were all great

...greetings from a Swansea City blogger who was at the game on Saturday and saw you deservedly win. I'd invite you to read my blog Match Report at pierre91.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/swansea-city-v-everton-premier-league.html should you wish to.

Thanks for an excellent game and hopefully we'll be good enough to play you again next year.
Good luck in the Cup, and for the rest of the season. Respect.

...greetings from a Swansea City blogger who was at the game on Saturday and saw you deservedly win. I'd invite you to read my blog Match Report at pierre91.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/swansea-city-v-everton-premier-league.html should you wish to.

Thanks for an excellent game and hopefully we'll be good enough to play you again next year.
Good luck in the Cup, and for the rest of the season. Respect.

Good blog that, mate.

Very good indeed.

Why? Fellani was worn out and his play was suffering. No one has to cover more ground while playing physical than he does. If we are going to beat Sunderland then we need our most talented player fresh. Swansea doesn't like to jam it up the middle and more often than not attack at the flanks, so Moyes was able to easily hide Neville in the center

Alarm bells should be ringing when you have to HIDE a player !

The whole 'resting' business is a load of balls a lot of the time as far as i'm concerned. I'm 100% certain that if you went back and checked our fixture list there would have been a time when Fellaini has played three games in a week with no problem whatsoever.

Look at Baines FFS, when was the last time he was rested ? He covers plenty of ground too.

Alarm bells should be ringing when you have to HIDE a player !

The whole 'resting' business is a load of balls a lot of the time as far as i'm concerned. I'm 100% certain that if you went back and checked our fixture list there would have been a time when Fellaini has played three games in a week with no problem whatsoever.

Look at Baines FFS, when was the last time he was rested ? He covers plenty of ground too.

But Baines cant be replaced.

It could be said Neville isnt a replacement for Fellaini, but at least hes kinda considered a midfielder.

But Baines cant be replaced.

It could be said Neville isnt a replacement for Fellaini, but at least hes kinda considered a midfielder.

I'd rather have Coleman at CM ffs.

Anyway i'm not going to go on about it because the performance was great and Moyes and the players got us three points, which makes me happy.

If he does the same at Sunderland tomorrow then i might let the derby slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.