Supporters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby Toffee

Player Valuation: £60m
Having been exiled too long now, and having to give up past season tickets due to marriage , kids , divorce , maitenance etc etc:( I have enquired about joining the local Everton supporters club.
Is there anyone who uses this system for games and is it a worthwhile exercise.
Just really need real life experience from other fans before I sign on the dotted line. Seems to be a fairly decent set up.
So any thoughts peeps.:)

Aye I know, got the details through on e-mail, but before I commit , I was just wondering if any peeps on here use the supporters club and can reccomend it.

Cheers though Basil for the info;)

Same for me here lads apart from the marraige kids and divorce things, who would be my Supporters Club I live in High Wycombe?
Would it be a London based one?

I joined up last season and it's a friendly well-run club. Try a game or two before you join - there's no pressure.

I'm in ESSCA [Everton Supporters South Coast Area] & I've got to know a quite a few of the lads over the years & we arrange the odd minibus or car share to travel to matches together, or meet up on the same trains if it's a London game - it's always nice to have some mates to meet up with for the match & a few beers, especially if you're travelling some way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.