Support the campaign for a statue for Everton great Gary Stevens - please sign the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a lot of work needed so plz share and help me get the 1000 signatures I'm told I need to take it to the council,got 1000's of Everton fans yet only got 600 signatures so plz show your support and help me get gary recognised in barrow.

Only takes a minuite to sign up,you can even blag your email addy if your worried about getting spam emails.

Still a lot of work needed so plz share and help me get the 1000 signatures I'm told I need to take it to the council,got 1000's of Everton fans yet only got 600 signatures so plz show your support and help me get gary recognised in barrow.

Only takes a minuite to sign up,you can even blag your email addy if your worried about getting spam emails.
done

I need 201 more on this plz can you post on social media ect for me or even sign it again I really want to take this to the council

I need 201 more on this plz can you post on social media ect for me or even sign it again I really want to take this to the council

Have you tried getting Rangers fans on board as well? You should sign up for one of their forums and do a post on there too, because he was a big hero for them as well.

He was none too complimentary about evertonians in his
Book. Also bailed at the earliest possible Opportunity to go and work with that genius up in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.