Summer transfer window 2023

Mina hardly ever played
Holgate is proper gash
Branthwaite is alrite IMO

Harrison might turn out to be ok

2 new strikers ?

No , it ain't hard to work out, is it!
Harrison will turn out to be decent and none of the players who have gone, barring Iwobi (who doesn’t want to be here) will make any difference other than to improve the balance sheet.

Indeed but we can all agree the squad needs a reset and this is the only way to do it. There is a risk attached but we couldn’t go on like we have been.
I agree that we have to clear out the detritus. But we've been left short in too many positions. I'd love to imagine the manager can keep us up with what he has, but I don't think we're being fair to him to assume he has enough. One or two injuries and it's Millwall here we come.

Not necessarily. The majority of his assets are frozen and the business is losing money.

Also, from a financial point of view, it makes sense to vaguely try and keep the club in the PL rather than deliberately relegate it by completely asset stripping it. But our financial situation keeps getting worse and we are no closer on investment, even if it's from a bunch of criminals and charlatans.

The worrying thing is, one of the people.who told me of the fact that people in football think we might go bust is a mate who works in football. Tbf. he doesn't work for Everton, so wouldn't know the ins and outs of our finances on any level. But it is troubling that the word is out there. Even if it's not true, if word is out, it will make clubs more reluctant to do deals with us, particularly with our love of low down-payments!
I think he is worried that a full sale rather than investment would attract sanctions as he looks to return the money to source