Summer transfer window 2023

Oh yeh I feel in love with him
This geezer

RuPaulInDrag.jpg

Without being weird. I think this is nonsense. At the end of the day our own owner is still a billionaire. Whether it’s his money or Usmanov’s, he’s still on paper a billionaire. Unless he’s spent all of his money, we aren’t going into administration. Plus, before we did that, we would sell every asset which would probably stop us from administration, Onana, Pickford, Beto, DCL, Tarky, anyone who’s half decent.
Not necessarily. The majority of his assets are frozen and the business is losing money.

Also, from a financial point of view, it makes sense to vaguely try and keep the club in the PL rather than deliberately relegate it by completely asset stripping it. But our financial situation keeps getting worse and we are no closer on investment, even if it's from a bunch of criminals and charlatans.

The worrying thing is, one of the people.who told me of the fact that people in football think we might go bust is a mate who works in football. Tbf. he doesn't work for Everton, so wouldn't know the ins and outs of our finances on any level. But it is troubling that the word is out there. Even if it's not true, if word is out, it will make clubs more reluctant to do deals with us, particularly with our love of low down-payments!

Iwobi hasn't gone, just yet.

I dont class Mina as a miss, as he hardly ever played! So, minus 1.
I'm not saying we don't need more cover, but I am saying I believe we are starting to look a lot healthier
He will do and Mina came in when it mattered and stepped up when we needed it,something those two clowns are incapable of. I hope you’re right, but I think this squad is now relegation one.